Friday, April 21, 2006

Traps in Inktu`ta and Fanning the Flames (Tirranun) Bugged

Posted by Prathun, EQ Designer, April 21, 2006:
The traps in Inktu`ta and Fanning the Flames (Tirranun) are making those fights much more difficult than I had intended.
Fixing this will probably simply mean making the traps much easier to disarm. Sorry for the inconvenience and I'll have a look at this as soon as possible.

-Prathun

Posted by Prathun, EQ Designer, April 24, 2006:
For the traps in Inktu`ta, I made them much easier to sense and disarm. You should hardly ever fail against them. Also, they were firing off 2.5x faster than they were originally, so I lowered the frequency of how often they can cast back to what it should have been.

For the traps in the Fanning the Flames instance, I removed them entirely. The new trap system has made it impossible to recreate the effect I was trying for.

This change has not gone live yet.

-Prathun

Full thread is here.

No comments: