- Improved Taunt. An ability that the mob ignores its hate list and will attack whoever used the ability. The Warrior version is called Undivided Attention. Paladins and Shadow Knights also get a version.
- Free Target. This enables you to target areas. One use is to spawn Auras. Shaman will be able to spawn their Malos Idol in a spot away from them. They will no longer have to run up and plant it.
- AAs - Monks are getting a new pulling tool. Temporarily named Constrictive Dark, it is a single target silence whose main purpose is pulling caster mobs.
- Bard instruments to be improved. They will extend songs of that type by 1 tic and the melee damage bonus is going from 25% to 30%.
- Devs will now have NPC generated parses to better evaluate raids and group content.
- New Power Sources under consideration, but will not happen by VoA launch.
- Tier 1 VoA gear will be minimum level 85 and attunable. Although the content is designed more for level 90 toons.
- Higher levels of Tribute.
Of course, everything is subject to change as they continue development of VoA.
If you wish to waste 21 minutes to hear what you just read above, you can view the webcast here.