Monday, May 16, 2011

SOE Announces In-Game Poll Results

Auto-Granting AA Poll Results are in. The results don't surprise me all that much to be honest other than the low number of votes received.

Yes - 55%
No - 21%
Don't Care - 14%
Yes, but not this solution - 4%
No, but I like free stuff - 3%
Yes, but I would choose a different expansion - 3%

No ETA on WHEN this will happen, but pretty safe bet that I'll be moving forward on this.

More surprising however, was the results for the removal of PC/Pet push on NPCs.

Yes - 44%
No - 34%
Don't Care - 22%

I'm really surprised there are so many of you against removal of push.

-- Elidroth Renato (Doug Cronkhite), Game Designer, Sony Online Entertainment, LLC

Naturally, SOE is not bound by these results. However, I expect they will implement these changes, as the polls just confirm what they were considering.

From this thread on the SOE forums.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

push is good for preventing healing