Thursday, May 18, 2023

Daybreak Comments on May Update UI Issues

From this post by niente, EQ Developer, on the Daybreak forum:
Hi,

We are aware of the issues with the UI and working as best we can to fix them as soon as possible. I do apologize for the quality of the new UI engine and have been reading a lot of the feedback. I understand very well that messing with the UI can and will cause people to quit playing the game. I guess I'm just trying to say that I take your feedback very seriously, even if it doesn't feel that way, your response(s) are taken into consideration when we make decisions about things like this. We appreciate your patience as we work things out and please understand that no one on the development team wants to make players miserable, or is happy/apathetic about releasing a feature with bugs in it. I know if we don't say things it feels like no one is listening, but I promise that isn't the case.

Thanks

No comments: