Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Road to Underfoot Begins

SOE begins "The Road to Underfoot". A series of three events, one in August, September and October. The first one, Giants, Giants, Giants! has begun.

The Road to Underfoot Events Pave the Way For You To Get Into EverQuest® Underfoot™ EARLY!

The busy gnomes of the EverQuest® team are putting the final touches to the 16th expansion to the EverQuest franchise, Underfoot, and we couldn't be more excited to unveil it to you! In anticipation of this EverQuest milestone, we're rolling out the Road to Underfoot events to give you a taste of what's to come and the opportunity to get there early!

If you participate in all three of the Road to Underfoot events and pre-order and purchase the Underfoot expansion, you'll receive early access into the expansion! The first event will begin in August, the second event will begin in September and the third event will begin in October. Check RoadToUnderfoot.com for the latest news about each event, new concept art, screenshots and to find out when SOE will start accepting pre-orders!

Giants are the featured event for August!

Read more about it here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome web site, I hadn't noticed fanraeq.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Continue the superb work!

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at fanraeq.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at fanraeq.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your post right above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely delighted to discover this. great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really glad to find this. Good job!

Fanra said...

Daniel,

Sorry for not replying earlier, but the spam filter here marked your post as spam.

The answer is yes, you can copy anything you like here. A backlink to here would be great.

Thanks,
Fanra

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!