Get ready to enjoy a 3-day double experience weekend and discounts on some great cosmetic items from the Marketplace!
Starting on Friday, May 23, 2014 at 12:01 PM PDT* and running until Monday, May 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM PDT* players will earn double experience! There will also be an up to 30% discount on the following categories in the Marketplace: Mounts, Armor Visuals, and Character Illusions.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
From a post by Roshen, EQ Community Relations, on the SOE forum:
Monday, May 12, 2014
From a post by Ellrya, EQ Game Designer, on the SOE forum:
Just a quick update:
The raid is arguably the most difficult in the game right now. It may take some learning, some dying, and some strat adjustment to beat. That being said, we want to make sure that those who invest the time to learn and attempt the event aren't let down if the event goes away while they're making progress. To ensure that doesn't happen, we're going to make the Plane of War raid a permanent part of the Plane of War.
Additional raid tuning won't be happening anytime soon (since it's been Live less than a week!), though we're always happy to have feedback on how the raid can be improved. There's no reason why we wouldn't adjust tuning in the future if the raid ends up being mostly unbeatable, though we'd like to give those currently attempting it a chance to beat it at its intended difficulty.
Thursday, May 01, 2014
From the SOE forum:
Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve matters surrounding the launch of SOE’s new All Access Membership - read all about it at this link! The implementation of this new membership plan across SOE’s game portfolio has been one of the most complicated updates to our billing system to date. As fellow gamers, we know that this has been frustrating and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused.
We’re working around the clock to ensure these account issues are resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, to show our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we offer the following:
NOTE: All times are given in PDT. Click here to convert to your local time!
- EverQuest® – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
- EverQuest II – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
- Landmark – Adding 7 additional days to any 7-day Closed Beta keys that were active during the downtime. This will be applied on Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT
- DC Universe™ Online – 50 Replay Badges will be granted to all DCUO players who logged in between 12:01am April 24 - 11:59pm April 30, 2014. The grant will occur after DCUO's regular 4:00am PDT downtime on Friday, May 2, 2014.
- Dragon’s Prophet – Douple XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am to Monday, May 5, 11:59pm
- PlanetSide 2 – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am PDT to Sunday, May 4, 11:59pm PDT
Thank you for your continued support, from all of us at SOE!
SOE Director of Ecommerce